Thursday, February 3, 2011

60th Birthday Celebration

I am planning a 60th Birthday Celebration for both my parents this year. My dad's big day comes first. He will be 60  in June.  The plan is to celebrate with 60ish of our family and his friends. I am sure the number will be much higher than that since my family loooooves a good party.  So here is where my father's 60th Celebration will take place!!! It's a very nice facility. I get the key at 8am on June 11 and we have to be out by 2am the next day!!!  It has a full kitchen and since my husband is a chef we will prepare all of my Dad's favorite foods!! I can't wait.

This area is where everything will happen. It is a large room so this is only a portion of it





Here is another part.  This section if off of the kitchen so we may have the buffet here


I am still not sure what we will have in this room.  It has it's own entry.
Opposite view 


Next, I will post about the colors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment